Customer Service & Ordering Information
Subscribers should first visit the Subscriber Help page for information on managing subscriptions to the Journals of the AHA. Click here to learn how to subscribe to the 11 scientific journals of the AHA. For additional questions about your print or online journal subscription or your AHA Council membership, or to place an order, contact:
American Heart Association Members
Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
American Heart Association Customer Service
P.O. Box 1590
Hagerstown, MD 21740-1590
Phone: 1-800-787-8984 (1-301-223-2307 outside the U.S.)
Fax: 1-800-787-8985 (1-301-223-2327 outside the U.S.)
LWW Customer Service
Visit our Online Help Center for answers to some of the most common questions.
Phone: 1-800-638-3030 (1-301-223-2300 outside North America)
Have you moved? Use our online change of address form.
Missing or damaged issues will be replaced one time if received within 3 months of mail date for U.S. subscribers, and 6 months for international subscribers, or the single copy price will be charged for the issue. Back issues are generally available for the previous two years. Contact us with your subscriber name, address, journal title, and volume and issue numbers.
- Prices are in US dollars and subject to change. In the US, add applicable sales tax. Canadian subscribers must add GST. In the EU, add VAT.
- All subscribers must pay in advance for subscriptions. Payment must be in U.S. funds drawn on a U.S. bank. Checks should be made out to the American Heart Association. We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover credit cards.
- Be sure to specify if order is for an individual, institution, or in-training subscription. Institutional rates apply to libraries, hospitals, corporations and partnerships of three or more individuals. In-training rates apply to fellows, residents, interns, and students for up to three years. To establish eligibility, please supply the name of the institution and training status of the subscriber. Orders are subject to the acceptance of the American Heart Association and Lippincott Williams & Wilkins.
- Maryland subscribers must add sales tax. Canadian subscribers must add all applicable Canadian taxes.
- Multiple year subscriptions and AHA council memberships are available for up to three years.
- Cancellation refunds for subscriptions are prorated to reflect issues not mailed unless otherwise noted.