Why Submit to Circulation Research
Circulation Research is a forum for the highest quality research pertaining to basic cardiovascular biology that uses state-of-the-art approaches to illuminate mechanisms of human disease, along with translational and clinical research that yields fundamental insights that advance our understanding of the basis of disease and the mechanism of therapies.
Reasons to submit to Circulation Research include:
- 2016 Impact Factor: 13.965
- Raising the bar: Circulation Research only publishes the most novel and significant cardiovascular research.
- Speed: With the average decision for a fully-reviewed manuscript received in an average of <20 days, the journal has some of the quickest turnaround times available.
- Methodological Rigor: New initiatives and guidelines to promote methodological rigor help ensure that your research will stand the test of time.
- Expansive Article Categories: A wide range of original research article categories, including Clinical Track, New Methods, & Brief Rapid Communications, guarantee a good fit for your research.
- Rapid Publication: All original research is published online within 24 hours of acceptance.
- High Visibility: Circulation Research articles are downloaded almost 5 million times a year and are promoted on AHA Professional websites and social media networks.
- Wide Availability: All Circulation Research articles are free to access for AHA Professional Members and within the Ovid institutional platform. All original research articles are made free on the journal site within 6 months of publication and all articles become free within 12 months of publication.