Circulation Research Online First
All Original Research articles are published Online First on the same day of acceptance, including Original Contributions, Short Communications, Brief UltraRapid Communications, New Methods, and Clinical Track. After Online First publication, articles will be prepared for print and online publication, which includes copyediting, typesetting, proofreading, and author review. This process may lead to differences between the accepted version of the manuscript and the final, published version.
Some selected Original Research articles and AHA Scientific Statements (when published in Circulation Research) in the Online First area have been typeset, copyedited, and reviewed by the author or writing group, but they have not appeared in a print or online issue of the journal.
Each manuscript published Online First is citable, with the official publication date being the date of the manuscript's first online posting. To reference an Online First article, please follow this example: Nakajima S, Ohashi J, Sawada A, Noda K, Fukumoto Y, Shimokawa H. Essential role of bone marrow for microvascular endothelial and metabolic functions in mice. Circ Res. May 1, 2012. doi:10.1161/CIRCRESAHA.112.270215: http://circres.ahajournals.org. Accessed June 20, 2012.
Brief Ultra Rapid Communication
- You have accessRestricted accessCRISPR-Mediated Gene Editing to Assess the Roles of Tet2 and Dnmt3a in Clonal Hematopoiesis and Cardiovascular DiseaseSoichi Sano, Kousei Ohshima, Ying Wang, Yasufumi Katanasaka, Miho Sano and Kenneth WalshCirculation Research. 2018;CIRCRESAHA.118.313225, originally published May 4, 2018https://doi.org/10.1161/CIRCRESAHA.118.313225
- You have accessRestricted accessEffects of Repetitive Transendocardial CD34+ Cell Transplantation in Patients with Non-Ischemic Dilated CardiomyopathyBojan Vrtovec, Gregor Poglajen, Matjaz Sever, Gregor Zemljic, Sabina Frljak, Andraz Cerar, Marko Cukjati, Martina Jaklic, Peter Cernelc, Francois Haddad and Joseph C WuCirculation Research. 2018;CIRCRESAHA.117.312170, originally published June 7, 2018https://doi.org/10.1161/CIRCRESAHA.117.312170
- Open AccessTbx20 Is Required in Mid-Gestation Cardiomyocytes and Plays a Central Role in Atrial DevelopmentCornelis J Boogerd, Xiaoming Zhu, Ivy Aneas, Noboru J Sakabe, Lunfeng Zhang, Debora R Sobreira, Lindsey E Montefiori, Julius Bogomolovas, Amelia C Joslin, Bin Zhou, Ju Chen, Marcelo Nobrega and Sylvia M EvansCirculation Research. 2018;CIRCRESAHA.118.311339, originally published June 14, 2018https://doi.org/10.1161/CIRCRESAHA.118.311339
- You have accessRestricted accessMitochondrial ROS Drive Sudden Cardiac Death and Chronic Proteome Remodeling in Heart FailureSwati Dey, Deeptankar DeMazumder, Agnieszka Sidor, D B Foster and Brian O'RourkeCirculation Research. 2018;CIRCRESAHA.118.312708, originally published June 13, 2018https://doi.org/10.1161/CIRCRESAHA.118.312708
- You have accessRestricted accessGenetic Targeting of Organ-Specific Blood VesselsWenjuan Pu, Lingjuan He, Ximeng Han, Xueying Tian, Yan Li, Hui Zhang, Qiaozhen Liu, Xiuzhen Huang, Libo Zhang, Qing-Dong Wang, Zhenyang Yu, Xiao Yang, Nicola Smart and Bin ZhouCirculation Research. 2018;CIRCRESAHA.118.312981, originally published May 15, 2018https://doi.org/10.1161/CIRCRESAHA.118.312981
- You have accessRestricted accessYAP Controls Endothelial Activation and Vascular Inflammation Through TRAF6Yang Lv, Kyungho Kim, Yue Sheng, Jaehyung Cho, Zhijian Qain, You-Yang Zhao, Gang Hu, Duojia Pan, Asrar B Malik and Guochang HuCirculation Research. 2018;CIRCRESAHA.118.313143, originally published May 23, 2018https://doi.org/10.1161/CIRCRESAHA.118.313143
- You have accessRestricted accessDiabetes-Induced Cardiomyocyte Passive Stiffening Is Caused by Impaired Insulin-Dependent Titin Modification and Can Be Modulated by Neuregulin-1Anna-Eliane Hopf, Christian Andresen, Sebastian Kötter, Malgorzata Isic, Kamila Ulrich, Senem Sahin, Sabine Bongardt, Wilhelm Roell, Felicitas Drove, Nina Scheerer, Leni Vandekerckhove, Gilles W De Keulenaer, Nazha Hamdani, Wolfgang A Linke and Martina KrügerCirculation Research. 2018;CIRCRESAHA.117.312166, originally published May 14, 2018https://doi.org/10.1161/CIRCRESAHA.117.312166
- You have accessRestricted accessTopological Arrangement of Cardiac Fibroblasts Regulates Cellular PlasticityJingyi YU, Marcus M Seldin, Kai Fu, Shen Li, Larry Lam, Ping Wang, Yijie Wang, Dian Huang, Thang L Nguyen, Bowen Wei, Rajan P Kulkarni, Dino Di Carlo, Michael Teitell, Matteo Pellegrini, Aldons J Lusis and Arjun DebCirculation Research. 2018;CIRCRESAHA.118.312589, originally published April 24, 2018https://doi.org/10.1161/CIRCRESAHA.118.312589
- You have accessRestricted accessCardiac c-Kit Biology Revealed by Inducible TransgenesisNatalie A Gude, Fareheh Firouzi, Kathleen M Broughton, Kelli Ilves, Kristine P Nguyen, Christina R Payne, Veronica Sacchi, Megan M Monsanto, Alexandria R Casillas, Farid G Khalafalla, Bingyan J Wang, David Ebeid, Roberto Alvarez, Walter P Dembitsky, Barbara A Bailey, Jop H van Berlo and Mark A SussmanCirculation Research. 2018;CIRCRESAHA.117.311828, originally published April 10, 2018https://doi.org/10.1161/CIRCRESAHA.117.311828
- You have accessRestricted accessRoles of PAD4 and NETosis in Experimental Atherosclerosis and Arterial Injury: Implications for Superficial ErosionGrégory Franck, Thomas L Mawson, Eduardo J Folco, Roberto Molinaro, Victoria Ruvkun, Daniel Engelbertsen, Xin Liu, Yevgenia Tesmenitsky, Eugenia Shvartz, Galina K Sukhova, Jean-Baptiste Michel, Antonino Nicoletti, Andrew H Lichtman, Denisa D Wagner, Kevin J Croce and Peter LibbyCirculation Research. 2018;CIRCRESAHA.117.312494, originally published March 23, 2018https://doi.org/10.1161/CIRCRESAHA.117.312494
- You have accessRestricted accessInterleukin 17A Exacerbates Atherosclerosis by Promoting Fatty Acid-Binding Protein 4–Mediated ER Stress in MacrophagesQi Gao, Yang Jiang, Shen Dai, Bo Wang, Fei Gao, Chun Guo, Faliang Zhu, Qun Wang, Xiaoyan Wang, Jining Wang, Yongyu Shi, Yun Zhang, Wanjun Chen and Lining ZhangCirculation Research. 2012;CIRCRESAHA.112.272567, originally published October 9, 2012https://doi.org/10.1161/CIRCRESAHA.112.272567
- You have accessRestricted accessIntra-Cardiac Release of Extracellular Vesicles Shapes Inflammation Following Myocardial InfarctionXavier Loyer, Ivana Zlatanova, Cécile Devue, Min Yin, Kiave-Yune Howangyin, Phatchanat Klaihmon, Coralie L Guerin, Marouane Kheloufi, José Vilar, Konstantinos Zannis, Bernd K Fleischmann, Do Won Hwang, Jongmin Park, Hakho Lee, Philippe Menasche, Jean-Sébastien Silvestre and Chantal M BoulangerCirculation Research. 2018;CIRCRESAHA.117.311326, originally published March 28, 2018https://doi.org/10.1161/CIRCRESAHA.117.311326