Percentile Ranking and Citation Impact of a Large Cohort of National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute–Funded Cardiovascular R01 Grants
- Received September 19, 2013
- Revision received January 3, 2014
- Accepted January 8, 2014
- Originally published January 9, 2014.
- From the Advanced Technologies and Surgery Branch (N.D.), the Office of Biostatistics Research (C.O.W., P.S.), and the Office of the Director (M.L.), Division of Cardiovascular Sciences of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI), Bethesda, MD.
- Correspondence to Michael Lauer, MD, Division of Cardiovascular Sciences of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute, 6701 Rockledge Dr, Room 8128, Bethesda, MD 20824-0105. E-mail
The views expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of the NHLBI, the National Institutes of Health, or the US Department of Health and Human Services.
↵* These authors contributed equally to this article.